Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bday Tag #2

Good Tuesday morning, everyone!

If my blog looks different (a.k.a. "weird") to you, then I am in trouble. I was adding a page gadget last night and blogger was going cuckoo with my design template. I hope that this is temporary because G goes back to work today and it's my first day with the babies by myself -- AAAACKK!!!. The gadgets I have on the right side weren't showing up -- my pics, my DTs, my favorite stamp companies, etc. I am praying REAL hard that this'll fix itself in the morning! (***UPDATE: it's fixed :)***).

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent :).

I have another entry for the Some Odd Girl Guest DT challenge. The goal is to make a birthday tag using a stamp from SOG. You can view my first entry here.

For my second tag, I used Big Day Tobie. The elements of the tag are from Basic Grey. Added some sewing and a ribbon, and voila!

IMG_1979

Thanks for visiting,

2 comments:

yyam said...

Adorable! Love the added stitching! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So freaking cute! I'm crossing my fingers for you for the GDT! I don't know if I have time to create anything! WAH!