Sunday, July 10, 2011

PWCO - Bookmark

IMG_0752

Hi everyone! It's my turn over at the PWCO challenge today - Anything But A Card.

I went for the easy route and made a bookmark. Now I could be a big techie lover... I carry my iPhone everywhere. But I just can't get into reading books on a kindle or an iPad. I really prefer turning a physical page with my fingers. Now that might change when I run outta room for my books! Anyway, that's where this bookmark comes in.

I've been doing lots of popped-out images and textured embellies lately, but I had to look for 'flat' items for a bookmark.

Materials Used:

Stamps:
PWCO/ RAM - Puddles of Fun

Papers: Echo Park Splash (raindrops). Echo Park Summer Days (clouds).

Ribbons: Crate Paper.

Dots: Basic Grey Petals.

Washi Tape: Hambly.

Others: Tim Holtz Tiny attacher,
Copics - (see colors below).







Hope you get to play along!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Cutie bookmark miss Rinne... I'm the same in that I still prefer a good solid book in my hands too. :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Just fine indeed. This is one of my favorite images,an adorable ABAC creation.
Hugs
Tanya

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Fun and so CUTE! :) I need to make a few bookmarks too!