Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Somewhere Beyond the Sea...

IMG_1185

IMG_1187

IMG_1188


Good Wednesday mornin'!!

I finally scrapped again! And colored my new OA - Ahoy stamp. I was so excited when he came out because of how he matched MK's second birthday party theme.

Paired him up here with one of my favorite studio pics of Mattie. Not your typical 'posed' pic, but I thought it was just adorable!

Supplies Used:
CS - American Crafts, Colorbok.
PP - October Afternoon's Seaside, Bella Blvd's Sprinkles & Lace.
Wooden Letters - Pink Paislee's House of 3.
Buttons, Tag - American Crafts.
Misc - Copics, Twine, Anchor Die-cut.

Hope you have a great day! Gotta do some errands of filling out some maternity leave paperwork, then watching a movie with my tot, and maybe dinner with some friends.

XO,

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How super cute! I love boy layouts, I never get to do them LOL!
Hugs
Tanya

P.S Superb coloring on little Ahoy's hair.

Ady said...

I love that photo... It's priceless. I love the nautical theme and that is my all time favorite pp for summer photos.. I'm still hoarding some of it.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the LO and the adorable pic of Mattie!!! Love the colors you used on the LO too! You colored image is perfect too!

Amy said...

Awwww, what a character Mattie is! He's definitely not shy in front of the camers, love it!
Your page is awesome, all the elements work perfectly together...super cuteness! :)