Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PWCO Wednesday Sketch # 85

IMG_0749

I hope this Wednesday morning finds you in good spirits! Today's card is for the Sketch Challenge # 85 at PWCO. Won't you play along too?




Materials Used:
Stamp - PWCO
Jam Tinheart
Papers - Crate Paper (Mustard), October Afternoon's Rocket Age patterned paper and circular sticker.
Copics - R08, Y38, YR 04, E34, E55, 100.
Misc. - Twine,
Basic Grey buttons, 3M Adhesives.

I just love this new line from OA! It's perfect for little boys :)! And the PWCO TinHeart family collection goes along with it so well! I'm so thankful PWCO makes such cute robot stamps ... makes making masculine cards easier for me :).

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Love the bright robot!:)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Your coloring is just A++++. I ADORE this card.
Hugs
Tanya R

Ady said...

Adorable card. I just got this paper and I can't wait to play with it. Check out my blog makeover

Amy said...

SO stinkin' cute! I got some of these new OA papers too and just have to figure out what to use with them but this is great inspiration! :)