Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here Comes the Bride...

IMG_0745

I really like it when brides choose unconventional colors for their weddings. Maybe because I chose orange (more like coral), pink, and green for mine. :)

I have a dear friend who is young, hip, and modern. She chose royal blue/ cobalt and raspberry as her wedding colors. The true colors of a regal male meets feminine gal.

We are throwing her a shower, and I wanted to make her a card that isn't your typical bridal shower card for our co-workers to sign.

Tried to match her colors perfectly but didn't have the right PP. Mixed old and new supplies here.

Supplies:
CS- Bazzill
PP- American Crafts (Dear Lizzy) polka dot fabric paper. Bo Bunny blue paper.
Accessories- Hambly washi tape. Pink Paislee twine and flag sticker. American Crafts (Margarita Getaway) layered embellishment.
Stamp-
Amy's Sweet November Scorpio.

See ya later,

2 comments:

Amy said...

Now that really is an unconventional color combo but a surprisingly gorgeous one, I have to say! Your friend sounds like a fun gal and I'm sure she is gonna love this fab card you made for her... your coloring is really fantastic on miss Scorpio here! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! And what great colors your friend chose! I'm always in awe of people thinking outside the box (like you, my BFF!)... I'm such an in-the-box thinker. :)