Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grandpa Rocks!

IMG_0747

Good morning, folks!

Thought I'd join in on the fun at the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog for this week's WOW Sketch # 5.

I used the Grandparents stamp set from TGF. Am not sure they sell them anymore, but I needed to make a Father's Day card for both my Dad and my FIL. Isn't Joe cute? This is the first time I've used him.

The PP are from Crate Paper (Mustard) and Boxer Scrapbook Productions (Argyle). The strip and stickers are from Cosmo Cricket.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Alice said...

super super sweet card for Grandpa, Rinne! love the masculine details. super card!

Amy said...

This card makes me smile and I'm sure it will do the same for your Dad! :)

yyam said...

hehe...love that Grandpa rocks!!! Fun card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So sweet. :) I'm not sure if they have that set anymore either, but maybe I should have picked it up too. I don't have a lot of stamps made for the "older" folks. :)