Sunday, June 26, 2011

Digis

IMG_1032

It's Sunday Funday!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far! Lots of fun things planned for today for my little fam & I.

But let's talk about today's card. Well, I finally 'D O N E' it! I entered the world of digital stamping!! They're cheaper, take up less room in the house, more flexible in terms of size....

I do miss the ink on my fingers :).

Thanks to my bloggy friends (you know who you are ;)), I got to print a couple of new digi stamps on my sissy's computer (thank you too, sis!). For those of you who are curious, I am semi-illiterate with techi stuff & could NOT figure out how to do it on my printer -- and it is a fairly new one that we bought simply for the fact of its supposedly-cool printer features!! HA!!!

Anyway, Miss / Mrs. Momma Mae was patiently waiting for me to print/ color her up ever since I bought her weeks ago. I am always in need of 'maternity' cards so of course, I LOVE, LOVE her!

She came out a bit bigger than I thought so I just 'zoomed in' for the card. This card is for one of my besties - she had been trying for a while to get pregnant & I am so very happy for her!! It's too early to know if the babe is a boy or a girl so I incorporated both colors.

Thanks so much for visiting today! I'd be so grateful if you left a comment.

Till later,

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

YAY! You finally figured out how to print digi stamps!!! So excited for you!

Love the card too! Which bestie is preggo??? Do I know her? Hope it's the one I'm thinking of!!!

Amy said...

Yea! I'm so glad you were able to 'go digi'! Momma Mae looks fab and I think that's one of the things I like best about digis is that you can crop them and make them however you need them!
Awesome card and I'm so glad for your bestie! :)