Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapping time gone by..

IMG_0433

I scrapped!!

So yesterday, I talked about discovering new goodies at the LSS of Our Paper Place. I bought their monthly kit and made this l.o. for a contest. All supplies, minus the pen I used for the captions, are from this kit (mostly Cosmo Cricket stuff).

I am super lazy about getting pictures printed. I found this old pic - I look so young and innocent. Perfect for a 'vintage' lay-out, LOL!

While we're on the subject of scrapbooking, I recently found her work. I just love her happy and cutesy style. Her layering and use of unabandoned design for scrapbooking her son's pages are inspirational. I absolutely adore how she's not afraid to use what's commonly thought of as 'girly' colors or embellishments. And her son reminds me of a chubbier, Japanese version of mine..teehee!

Anyway, I am super thrilled about some news. I'll let you know soon!

Luv,

4 comments:

Amy said...

This page is really beautiful Rinne, as are you! Good luck in the contest... I know you are going to knock their socks off with this one! :)

yyam said...

Really pretty page! And such a sweet photo of you!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the layout and the picture! Still haven't had a chance to visit OPP, but I hear it's awesome! :)

Ady said...

I wish we had a LSS in my area. I hate to pay shipping. It kills me. I love that line and I'm still hoarding some stuff...