Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Girly Girl

IMG_0389

I was disappointed that Some Odd Girl didn't release Momma Mae as one of their clear stamps. I think she is gorgeous, and I was a bit bored with TGF's Mommy Anya. She's cute too but I always end up using her for my pregnant friends :).

This card is for one of my co-workers, who is expecting her second child (a girl!) around the same time as me. She says she's not really a 'pink' person so I tried to tone down the girly colors by mixing lots of colors.

In other news, I received this lovely creation from Sheena. It was so nice to be the recipient of a handmade card :).

IMG_0393

I just love all the feminine touches - the colors, the flowers, the bling. I, on the other hand, am quite girly. So this is the perfect card. I adore it, Sheena! Thanks so much!!

XOXO,

3 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet card!

And what a lovely one to get in the mail! :)

Amy said...

Mama Anya is always a classic and you do fantastic cards with her Rinne! But if you'd really like to see Mama Mae get made into a stamp I know that Kristy is always more than happy to hear suggestions from customers so why not send her an email? I don't blame you for wanting the option to change things up from time to time, it's just so much fun! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So very cute! :) I always forget to ink up Mama Anya for expecting mommies. I'm going to have to remember to do that next time I have to make a card!