Monday, May 2, 2011

Favorite Easter Moments

Thought I'd share some of my fave Easter photos.


IMG_0190

Here's the tater tot in all of his Easter gear. Yes, that is the pink hat I was talking about. He looks a bit like Jason Mraz. Awwwww....

IMG_0205

Here I am with my watermelon baby. Eat it up cuz the bigger I get, the less pictures I'll be posting. LOL!

IMG_0232

I planned to hide eggs in our backyard, but it rained that morning and the grass was all wet. Kinda regretted not doing the original Easter egg hunt I planned but we were rushing to go to church and then to family's. We just did it indoors.

IMG_0237

It was cute and sweet to see him finally get hunting for and collecting the eggs.

IMG_0244

I rarely ever post pics of my DH and son together. Was feeling kind of guilty but G isn't a ham like me. Really liked this picture capturing a tender moment between them.

IMG_0246

And even if this was blurry, I loved my boys' expressions!!

IMG_0247

Mattie's kisses consist of lip-kissing, sometimes open-mouthed! Here's one of him expressing his love for his daddy. My bro-in-law, who is a pediatrician and did not grow up with an affectionate family, stated "We gotta break him of this habit." Haha!!

IMG_0241

In the Filipino culture, it is customary to show respect to your elders by "mano po" or blessing of the hand. You take their hand and put the outside part to your forehead.

IMG_0242

Mattie is just starting to do this and was ecstatic when everyone cheered. That's my mom and she taught him this. Speaking of, I must think of a Mother's Day present for her!!

Anyway, I hope you all had a Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Your little man is just too cute.
Hugs
Tanya

Amy said...

Awwww... Mattie is a complete doll and I think he is totally rockin' that pink hat! :)

Looks like you enjoyed a weekend full of family and Easter blessings... pretty perfect if you ask me!

sunghee said...

oh my goodness! He is adorable! All the cute photos!!! Awww~~~~ Love his pink hat, too. YOu look great!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome Easter pictures! I love that solo one of Mattie and his Jason Mraz hat and the picture of you and him. I see the preggo glow and it looks lovely on you! :)