Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Had Me at Your First Joke.

IMG_9982


Hello, hello, hello!

Back in February, my workplace held its annual formal party. The theme was "An Affair To Remember" - just like the movie. They had a photobooth and lots of props. Now I am a BIG ham, but my DH doesn't like getting his picture taken too much. When I finally got him inside the booth, he kept on fooling around. My DH is the funniest guy! The pics turned out goofy... I mean, just look these pics!

IMG_9985

I am really BAD at listing the supplies that I use. If any of you have questions, pls ask and I'll try my best to answer them. The elements on my lay-out are from an old Studio Calico kit -- CS, Couch PP, Grid stamp, letter stickers, butterflies, big flower die-cut (packaging). The PP with pink is from KI Memories, Love Elsie. The ribbon is from American Crafts, Dear Lizzy. Sorry, I'm not sure where the pins are from.

IMG_9986


I incorporated the couch PP because when G and I first started hanging out, we would go mountain biking then rest up on my couch and watch TV. In fact, our first kiss was on a couch in my family room :).

I made a matching mini-card to go along with this lay-out for our upcoming 3rd wedding anniversary. But I'll be showing you that another time.

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate any comments you may have!

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh this made me giggle, and really believe in Love. I really have to get out and have some fun with my husband. We like doing silly things like this and it has been too long!
Hugs
Tanya

KanataNewf said...

Such a gorgeous layout! Looks like you were definitely having fun!

yyam said...

This is adorable!!!! I love those goofy pics!!! Totally fun!

Ady said...

I love the candid shots so much more. Love the layout.

sunghee said...

what a beautiful layout! you guys are soo adorable. I don't remember when was the last time i took photos just with my hubby. what a fun event you guys went!

Amy said...

Awww... what a cute couple you two are! Those photos are really great and the layout you created to showcase them is fantastic! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So very pretty! Love the layout! Good for you for going to the holiday party! I can never go now that they're on Jonah's birthday weekend. :( Maybe one day!