Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Simple Life

IMG_9892

I've been finding a lot of inspiration in my Google Reader lately.

All from creative women, but some touch more on their personal lives and not necessarily on their cards of the day.

I've also found a couple of blogs of stampers who don't use Copics but their cards are really amazing!

So I wanted to try it out for this card.

I used a bunch of my scraps (PP from Crate Paper - Restoration), punched them with a Martha Stewart punch, and folded the tops forward. Makes for a dimensional "hilly" effect. The tree stamp is from Petit Stamp Collection, bought at an Asian stationary store called Maido.

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Alison Willis said...

I love this card! Looks like lace! Beautiful!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay for using punches! Love it! :)