Friday, March 18, 2011

Mama Anya

IMG_9966

Good Friday mornin' to ya!

I survived my first couple of days at work after being sick so hurray! Today, thought I'd play at the FFF Monochromatic March Madness challenge over at TGF.

I needed a super quick card to mail to a friend who could give birth at any minute. So I was thinking I'd try the non-colored look that a lot of people have been doing lately. I really wanted to stamp Mom Anya on kraft paper but I couldn't find any. And I cheated a bit because there's that green sticker :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

KanataNewf said...

ooohhhh....I like! I've been seeing this not coloured trend popping up everywhere and am loving it. May have to give it a try myself!

Amy said...

So adorable! You did a great job with the outline only look that's popping up everywhere and I love all the little baby accents that you added along the bottom! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Pretty! Sometimes simple cards are the most perfect cards - just like this one! :)