Saturday, November 20, 2010

May the Force be with You

IMG_8661

Ok.

I am really embarrassed.

Ever bought a stamp, made a card with it, and then forgotten where it came from?

Well, that's the story behind this cute Princess Leia stamp!

I know one person who can help me though -- my friend, Sheena, who featured these stamps on her blog. (HELP!)

Anyway, this is only one of four stamps. Chewbacca, Hans Solo, and Anakin are the other three. They are too, too adorable!!!

Wanted to keep the card simple but eye-catching. Used Teresa Collins PP and a doily.

May the Force be with you,
*chuckles*

4 comments:

yyam said...

Oh my! This is so cute!!!!!:)

KanataNewf said...

You bet I can help! That image is one of the "Galactic Friends" images from AlotaRubberStamps. Don't you just love these sci-fi inspired images? You did a lovely job with the image by the way!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

That's so funny that you forgot where the stamp came from! I haven't done it with stamps, but I've forgotten what manufacturers I've used for products. So frustrating for me. I blame it old age!

Your card is so cute! it would be perfect for my friend - she dressed her daughter as baby princess leia for halloween. :)