Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower!

For CF's baby shower, I was in charge of favor tags (see previous post) and decorations.

Ever since the movie "Alice in Wonderland" came out, I have been obsessed with anything AIW-themed. Stamps, make-up, decorations.

I even thought about doing an AIW party for Mattie's first bday but that just didn't seem appropriate for a boy.

So I thought, "Wouldn't it be perfect for my dear preggie friend who is very girly and loves all cute things?"

With whimsical tea pots, plates and cups, borrowed candlesticks, dainty flowers, AIW / girly cards, and yummy desserts made by one of the other hostesses, this tea party was created!

I also loved how the guests brought crackers, fruit, quishes .... tea-themed dishes and they didn't even know what the decor was about!

Lastly, I brought some headbands and fun hats as props for pictures!

Hope you enjoy! I couldn't choose just a few pics so bear with me! :)



















































4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW, so many wonderful details to take in. LOVE them all Rinne.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely set up! All of the food looks so good!

Amy said...

OMGosh Rinne this party looks AMAZING! I know who I want to organize any themed parties I ever throw... you da bomb girlfriend! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a great baby shower! You're an awesome party planner! :)