Friday, September 24, 2010

Simple and quick...

IMG_6989

Something a bit different here. Left the stamps uncolored.

Sorry my posts have been so short and rare. Getting our new place situated and our old place ready for renters. And so excited about our upcoming trip in a couple of weeks! Hope you are all doing well!!!

Stamps- TGF's Sunshine Kit.
PP- Taylored Expressions August KI kit.

Just dropped off the little tyke at his Grandparents'. It'll be my first night without him :(. So sad already and it's only 4 pm! Wish I could craft tonight but I've got lots of things on my to-do list. Maybe I could squeeze in a little movie night for hubby and I though, to take advantage of this time alone! :)

Love,

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Love the little birdie! :)

Amy said...

Even your simple cards sparkle with fun and personality Rinne! Hope you and hubby had a nice night together! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

adorable! Sometimes simple and quick cards are the best because they're the easiest! :)