Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Memories

IMG_6571

Hello! Hello!

Today's card features our challenge at LCOM.

This week, your goal is to incorporate fabric in your card-- for my card, it's the middle square.

It's no secret that I'm not savvy with the sewing machine. That is one of my goals .. to learn to stitch on my cards. And maybe, eventually, I could also make my own clothes (wishful thinking!).

The CS & PP are from the Taylored Expressions KI kits (Aug). The stamps are from TGF. I also added some old mesh and brads!

Hope you get to visit the other Card DT's creations as well!

Jerusha Borden
Danielle Casello
Anita Mulcahey
Corinne R. Mercado <----You are here :)
JJ Sobey
Emily Thompson
Melissa Wright
Sandi Johnson (CDT Coordinator)

Upload your cards by Saturday, August 21st, noon AST. There are cool prizes involved including this:



Have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

yyam said...

Cute! I love the fabric you used! Really adds a lovely texture!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Rinne, that fabric is perfect and I love the dragonflies! It surprises me that you are not one with your sewing machine...you are my fashionista, textiles hero! I'm sure it will come to you quickly!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I love how you colored the dragonflies!

Let's take a sewing class! I want to learn how to sew!!!