Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Thousand Thanks

mer1


Good Saturday afternoon, everybody!

I am sooooo happy that I finally got to color one of my new stamps. And lemme tell you, I have been dying to try out Amy's line of Sweet November Mermaids and friends!!

This one is Coral Reefweaver (with Moki). And, boy, is she fun to color!! I'm having a great time learning to add textures and such to her tail :).

She's taking a break from swimming to say thanks (Rhonna Farrer rub-ons). The rest of the supplies are from various Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit.

IMG_6339

And please visit my bloggie friend, Yvonne's post. She made such an adorable lay-out of Mattie! I just love her take on his picture! Thanks, Yvonne!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Amy said...

She's beautiful Rinne! I love your use of the paisley, so cool and the layers of ribbon! Fantastic card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! The stickpins are perfect for this image! :)

sunghee said...

holy cow~!!!
look at the coloring!!!