Sunday, March 14, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser



Hello, hello! So I've been to Wonderland and back...and now went to Wonderland again to see the adult Alice.

I must say that Tim Burton did a great job. I enjoyed the movie and it was visually stunning! Johnny Depp was fabulous! Although there was one part of the movie I was disappointed in. I was so looking forward to the tea party but it was so short. And it lacked the old one's pizzazz and antics. I would still recommend seeing it though.

Today's card is for the Oh, Alice! Picturing Wonderland challenge this week. It's a sketch and I've used Alice Drink Me stamp by Elaine Cox from Sweet Pea. I really like her drawings of Alice -- she looks so curious and innocent.



The patterned paper are from American Crafts (multicolored swirling stripes) and Basic Grey. The letter stickers are from My Little Shoebox and the button/brads are from Doodlebug Design Inc.

On another note, I'm excited to be part of a group for TGF's upcoming team challenges. Sunghee invited me, and Tanya, Sheena, and Stephanie are in our team! It's so cool to meet new people!

Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Glad you liked the movie.

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Rinne this is adorable. Love that cute image and your paper matches perfectly. Gorgeous card.

Amy said...

This card is just a delight for the eyes, I think you've captured the spirit of Wonderland on this one Rinne! Thanks for the movie review, I haven't been to see it yet so I like hearing what others think. :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh what a fabulous card! Im so going to have to get this stamp.
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy xx

Carolyn said...

Darling card. I love how you did the sentiment. The coloring is great.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

This card screams YOU! Love it! :)

Randi said...

Gorgeous Sweet Pea Alice card Rinne!! I love the whole color scheme! And the way you spelled out the sentiment with those letter stickers is perfect!! LOVE it!

Peggy said...

What a delightful card! Love your layout and mix of DP! Thanks for joining us this week at Oh,Alice!

Ady said...

I am so not into the movie. I opted not to go with my DH and DS. They enjoyed it but it's really not my cup of tea. I want to see Last Song...