Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Year, A New Blessing


(Darn! The photo is blurry!)

I don't know about you but I know a LOT of pregnant people right now. So today's post is about another 'preggie' card. This time, it's for the sis of one of my best friends. P is preggo with her second child, and having gone through IVF, it hasn't been an easy feat.

I chose to use up some left-over PP I had used for my Christmas cards. This one is from Basic Grey. Am not sure about the teal one as it was from some stash. The pink is from a paper-flower-making kit. The ribbon is from Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars) and the sequins are from Doodlebug Design Inc. I used New Parents Anya for the stamp and wrote in the sentiment. The 'sewing' is drawn in by an Inkssentials pen :).

It's another work day for me so I'm cutting this short! Till next time, tootaloo!!!

Luv,

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such a pretty card Rinne... I'm lovin' that mix of papers, Mama Anya looks right at home on this! :)

Randi said...

So cute Rinne! Love how you incorporated the winter theme!! I love when you handwrite the sentiments, too! Such a wonderful, personal touch! I need to that more often.

Sorry to hear about Maido! At least you have one somewhat nearby! I have to wait 4-6 months between trips! I do have the Daiso store to keep my busy! ;o)

Have a great weekend!