Friday, January 15, 2010

Celebrating...



Good morning, everyone! Today's word for me is CELEBRATE! That's right...I just happened to get the rest of the day off from work today (too many nurses, not enough patients). And although it's one less day of pay, I'm sure a lot of you would agree that sometimes you just need a day for yourself.

And that is exactly what I have today...a day of crafting, some house duties (baby boy is at his grandparents'), and maybe a movie? Oh, and sleep..it was very nice to go back to sleep! Two little boogers are 'making their way' into our home and it hasn't been pleasant. Meet them:



Mattie has been waking up frequently throughout the night because he's teething. It is getting better though. I can't believe my babe is growing up sooo fast!!!

Anyway, this card is for my friend, M, who is as happy and bright as this creation! I chose Ruby (Amy's Wild Sprouts creation at TGF) - she is fun and a l'il sassy! Look at her mouth closely..it's like a smile & smirk at the same time :).

I used a lot of my scraps so unfortunately I can't list all of my supplies. The CS is from Gina K and Kraft paper. The big PP is from Fiskars (Heidi Grace), and the letter stickers are from My Little Shoebox.

Anyway, I'm hoping to squeeze in a movie today...still trying to see if I'm brave enough to go by myself as DH and friends are at work. I've seen a couple by myself as I just LOVE watching movies...hmmm, we'll see. I'd have to look at what's coming out today. Or I'll rent one instead.

Speaking of movies, have you all seen Avatar? It is a MUST-SEE! Trust me, you'll enjoy it! It has everything from action to romance to a life lesson learned...I'm serious! I know Sparkle will be seeing it this weekend.

And call me a dork but I loved it so much that I wanted to see what I'd look like as a Na'vi....hehehe...



The nose is all wrong and I was supposed to pick a pic where I'm not smiling but you get the picture, right? *no pun intended* Here's one where I'm growling and mad:



BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I am having too much fun :D. If you'd like to see what your Avatar would look like, go here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

such a cute card..yes i need to use my stash too...have a nice time at the movies and enjoy the weekend...aloha Liann

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute! I love the lanterns!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ack! a tooth?! Where did time go?

Love how you colored the card! Super cute! :)

Amy said...

LOL! I love your growling Na'vi! I still have to see this movie, hopefully soon!
Wonderful card Rinne, love the fun colors for Ruby and the lanterns, fantastic touch!