Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet Retreat



Ahhhhhhh....it feels so good to be home and finally get to make a card! Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun at the Happiest Place on Earth. But I was itching to make a card especially after visiting my favorite blogs!

This card is fairly simple for me, although the sketch is anything but! It's for the 11th Day of Sketches over at the TGF blog.

I used Spa Anya for this one and the PP are from Stemma (blue) and SEI (brown floral). The card is for one of my best friends and we are having a SPA day to celebrate her birthday! I will be getting (and so desperately need) a post-natal massage. Ahhhhhhhh, can't wait for heaven!!!

Anyway, Mattie's eyes definitely lit up what with all of the decorations and lights at Disneyland!! I'll post pictures another time. For now, I hope you enjoy New Year's Eve (be safe!) and have a blessed 2010!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Rinne, I always love to see your eclectic mix of colors and patterns, it's so inspiring!

Sounds like you all had fun on your mini vacay... can't wait to see the pics!

Happy New Year my friend! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty!

You know I still haven't inked this one up yet either! Ack!