Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All Boy



Super simple post today. Working an extra six hours this week. Take my commute of half hour to and from and that leaves little time to craft :(. I just keep thinking overtime *cha-ching*...and more stamps and a better Christmas will make it worth it :).

This card is for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #89. I always have a hard time making 'boy' cards as I love to 'accessorize' my page! This card is very simple for me.

The supplies are all from stash. The only one I know of is the striped DSP (Cosmo Cricket). The stamp is Ian from TGF. He's colored by Copics.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute boy card, Rinne! Yeah, I always have the hardest time making one too.

Amy said...

I hear ya on the boy cards Rinne but you did and awesome job on this one... totally cute! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card. It's a perfect boy card and yeah for using up the stash!

Randi said...

Cute!! Love the papers you combined!! That sentiment is too perfect!! Great job with the TE sketch!!

Ady said...

I love the card. It reminds me of my son since he is a scout... Cute, cute, cute...