Friday, October 16, 2009

I will survive...oh, as long as I know how to love...



I SURVIVED!!! Yes! It was hard leaving my baby to go back to work for the first week but I believe it'll get easier now. On my facebook status, I put "it's like riding a bike and it's like I never left." And it's true. You somehow learn to manage your career and family life. Women really are super people! :)

I did another lay-out of Mattie. This was when he was first born and I wanted to remember his stats (aka height and weight). And just his newborn appearance with the vernix still on his skin and his long nails (which sounds gross but I felt them while he was in utero!).

A lot of the patterned paper were in my stash-- I believe the one with the bird was from an old Label Tulip kit. The teal one is from Hambly. The CS is Bazzill. The letter stickers are from s.e.i. & the square alphas are from MLS. The baby themed stickers are from EK Success. The yellow square is from KI Memories.

Anyway, I better go as I hear my babe calling (crying). Oh, and who spent lots at TGF today????? I did, I did!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww... your little Mattie is simply precious and so is this page! You are a master at mixing paper and product!

Randi said...

So sweet!! It must have been so hard to tear yourself away!! Enjoy your much deserved weekend and get lots of smooshes in!!
Beautiful layout!!

I can't wait to see what you create with your new TGF goodies!