Friday, October 9, 2009

...Goodness...

Happy Saturday everybody! Thought I'd make a card using a different stamp. Used Sake Ketto from Stamping Bella. Ketto stamps are sooo simple and cute! Patterned paper used is from Junkitz. Used a piece of Hambly, Basic Grey brad, American Crafts sticker, and the pom-pom ribbon is from a SOML kit from last year. Sake is colored with Copics and the flowers are from Prima.

My favorite part of this card (aside from the Korean or Japanese-looking Ketto) is the pom-pom ribbon! Too fun! Here's a pic of it more close up!

Anyway, thought I'd like hand cut stamps better but because the Ketto stamps are so tiny, I find my fingers full of ink and the stamped image messy. Maybe using tweezers would help?? Some advice for this novice stamper would be greatly appreciated!

And on another note: if you like music from my *loovverr* Jason Mraz, check this out:



Have a great weekend!