Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall is upon us...



i LOVE all seasons...I do.

i was born in the spring so naturally, i enjoy it. the blossoms, the blooms, the beginning of things.

summer...carefree days and warm nights. lemonade. dragonflies. swinging in the trees and swimming. childhood memories for me.

there's winter. Christmas is my favorite holiday (besides my birthday). caroling. get-togethers. family and friends. food!!

then, fall. the colors of yellow, orange, browns and red. the leaves on the ground. the fun of costumes. pumpkin this and pumpkin that.

i am so fond of the colors on this card! the gold with the purple. the green with the red. add a bit of blue....and VOILA! magic!

Used Madeline Ketto stamp. Bazzill for the CS. Martha Stewart for the tag and border punch. PP is Fiskars, Heidi Grace. Am not sure about the ribbons but the clear one with the trees are my fave!!

Another cool thing about fall? Amy's fairy line will come out!!! Am so excited! I love her creations!!!

Thanks for stopping by! What's your favorite season?

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I was born in April, so spring is my favorite. I love seeing all the new flowers about to bloom.

Randi said...

Fall is definitely my favorite season!!!
Love your Ketto card!! Those little trees are adorable!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I got this card in the mail yesterday! Love it! I love that Ketto - she's so CUTE! :) Thanks for the card, I really love how we can share our hobby together. :)