Tuesday, September 15, 2009

short & sweet




Above is my entry for Farm Fresh Friday 7 at TGF. Used mostly my scraps so I do not have a list of supplies for you. Wanted something different (of course!) so I used these glitter 'chips' as the "scalloped" edge of the card. I do know the brads are from American Crafts.

Oh, and I wanted to share some pics from this weekend! It was my son's Christening! Wanted to do a nautical theme.
The first pic was of the favors...truffles in the boat! So yummy!




The next two are of his Christening outfit. Super simple but super cute!




For this last picture, he's wearing a baby Barong Tagalog.


And we wanted to officially congratulate one of his God-mothers, Jo, for making this Design Team! Yay!!!

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awww... Love little MK. :)

Thanks for the shout out!

The card is soooo cute!!! Super fun! :)