Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bunches!



Here's the card I made as a Guest Designer for the Funky Flowers Challenge at Anyone for Anya. The goal is to include flowers on your card, be it on the DSP or hand-made.

I used this pretty floral paper and flowers from Prima. I also used these crochet flowers that were once earrings. They come with dainty beads and I find them to be perfect! The scalloped cut-outs are from a Prima packaging-- it was too pretty to throw away. The flower on WS Dahlia is "stickled." I wanted it to pop out and not get over-shadowed by the other flowers in the lay-out :).

I love the colors on this card. They remind me of my wedding colors-- orange, pink, and green. I chose them because they were bright and spring-like (we were married in April) and colorful! Ahhh, so blissful!






And I have a confession to make. I AM SUCH A DORK! I've been wondering how come my posted pics were so small. I've looked all over blogger to see how I could change the setting of the pic size. Then, I realized that DURR.... it automatically becomes bigger when I CROP the picture! OMG! Ha ha! I wish I could go back and do it to all of my "small" pics to show more detail! .....ahhh, maybe I will! :)

7 comments:

craftyb said...

Hi I GDT'd with you! I love all your flowers especially the large pink one! Gorgeous card...and oh, your wedding cake looks amazing! bx

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling! I love all of your flowers. Good luck!

The cake is gorgeous and lovely colors!

Amy said...

All those flowers are gorgeous, Rinne! And Dahlia is so cute, beautiful card!

sunghee said...

Love your card! Excellent choice on flowers! And boy~! Love your wedding cake!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love all the different flowers on your card, so pretty! Also love the image, it's perfect for this challenge!

Great work colleague ;)

Liefs, Renata

Randi said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the different flowers! And, wow, love how you upcyled the Prima packaging! It is really pretty!

Beautiful colors! LOVE the cake!!

Ady said...

The card is adorable and are you crazy! You have no time to fix those pictures just move forward with your new photos. LOL...