Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brrr...it's gettin' cold!



the construction guys unexpectedly picked our condo's exterior to pound on & paint so I decided to take off. Grabbed Mattie & my iPhone and zoomed outta there! (But left so fast that I forgot to grab more diapers--DUH!!). So now I'm blogging on it. Don't get me wrong..I've been waiting for the C guys to pick our place to fix. Especially since they exposed some rotten wood right below the living room window. Now I feel relieved that our Home Owners' Association fees are actually being directly applied!

Played with another Miss Anya stamp. Am not able to tell you the supplies except for the basic Copics and that the ribbon's from KI memories. All of the DSP & flowers are from my stash. At the center of each flower are some pretty beads. The card's pretty simple but I'm glad I was able to sneak in a non-traditional item or two! :)

thanks for visiting!! Toot-a-loo!! Smooches!

4 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I really like the colors you used for Snow Anya. :) and the design of the card is super cute too! :) love it!

iris said...

your cards are just the cutest!!

Randi said...

So beautiful!! Love these soft colors! Gorgeous DPs you used!! I love what you've been creating with your Miss Anyas!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!