Friday, August 7, 2009

DT entry






Here's my submission for the Anyone For Anya DT call.


The father of my close friend had passed away and so, I made her a card according to the sketch. I used the Angel Anya and made her look like my friend. I'm sure that there is nothing I could say that would erase her pain but I do hope she knows I am there for her during this difficult time. The service is in New Jersey. In lieu of the flowers I wanted to send, I picked a patterned paper that has them instead. I also thought writing out the sentiment would make it more personal. As far as supplies, I used American Crafts for the PP, the brads, and sticker. Everything else = unknown.


On a happier note, I can't believe my baby boy is growing up so fast. It seems like he gets bigger and bigger each day. And is it just me? But do all moms think their babies are the cutest. I may be biased but I think Mattie is sooooooo cute! :) I especially love his eyes and his lips. And this shirt is just too cute!!


2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wishing you lots and lots of luck!

I really like the Angel Anya! That's one of the few I don't have! *lol*

Ady said...

Good Luck with the DT... That card is adorable. You and Jo are on a roll. I can't even keep up with scrapbooking let alone make a card.