Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cuties



I wanted to try an 'altered' card...that is, one that's neither a square nor a rectangle. I used the new Birthday Anya that I got and decided to design the card for a little girl. Afterall, there are three girls who are having a birthday soon and one of them is my God daughter. I have, like, seven God children so I better get crackin' on the card-making! :)

So, on to my inpirations...

I have a blog, a Facebook account, I know how to upload pictures....

But I really am pretty computer illiterate. And I'm stubborn about having to learn more than the basics. But this day and age, I know being tech-y is a MUST! Lo & Behold, I found this:



I bought my very first USB stick at TokiDoki, and I LOVE it! It's soo cute!! Haven't tried it out yet but I'm sure I should've gotten the one that holds the most memories (i take so many pictures a day, no kidding!).

Toot-a-loo!

3 comments:

sunghee said...

So cute, so cute! Love the layout and the colors, of course. It looks like a big piece of cake. How generous!
I hear you on the techy part. I always call my hubby for help, and he thinks I'm hopeless, hehe.

Angie said...

So cute, your card and the USB stick!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a great card! Love the shape! :)