Saturday, June 28, 2008

excited!

The weekend is here, and I'm head-over-heels!!

Saw this last night, and it's so cute and funny!! I love Disney and Pixar!! My dad actually saw it with us---and he hasn't seen a movie in like 15 years!!! I had to pry him off the Win-this-motorcycle-booth & explain to him that he will be bombarded with junk mail after that!!!

Oooh, and I have a crush on JAMES McAvoy (I've loved him since King of Scotland)!! Am excited about seeing his movie with AJ, too!!


I am really overwhelmed about these coming in! **GASP*** There are about 1400 proofs that I have to look at!!!



And I get to meet a new nephew today!


Rediscovered items bought from her! Am so excited to use some of it for my next upcoming scrapbooking project!!!

Anyway, have a fab weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

Ady said...

Glad your having a great weekend. My son wants to see Wall-e. Congrats on becoming an auntie. Your card is too cute. Have a great Sunday...