Friday, March 21, 2008

Lots of pre-Wedding activities!!


We've got a month to go before the wedding! i'm so busy...too busy to scrap :(. but i wanted to share some pics from my Vegas Bachelorette!!


Us on the plane!


Sexay-Hott Ladies at Tao!

Pre-clubbing at V-Bar.


White flower amongst red roses. Corny, I know!


I love my crown!! It says BAchelorette!!


I had so many surprises but the best one was seeing my friend, Dana, who I hadn't seen for 8 years!!!

2nd nite... Green with ENVY???


My gorgeous ladies in black!


We definitely had fun!!!


I love my friends!!!

Then, I had my Work Bridal Shower that my friends, Wajie and Poopoo (not her real name) threw! I loved everything about it!!

the favors were bamboos...matched our Asian/tropical wedding theme!

Here are my darling ladies!!

With my awesome c0-workers. I am truly blessed!!

The food at the French/Asian fusion Nouvelle Bistro was delicious!!

And the room/decor matched our wedding colors!!! I can't wait to scrap these! Maybe after the wedding !!! :D

No comments: