Monday, January 21, 2008

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

That's the theme of my day today. I'm stressed out and pissed at some people at work. To turn my anger into some positive enery, I worked out to some kick boxing. The DVD played this song, and the trainer told me to picture people as I did my cross-hook. Perfect!

I'm just gonna keep breathing and thinking positively. No sense in wallowing in other people's bullsh*t!

On a lighter note, I scrapped.
Seeing babies interact is so funny to me...they already have their own personalities! Alexander is a happy-go-lucky dude, while it takes Kyle longer to deliver his smile and trust. Used Label Tulip December Kit, Autumn Leaves, and crackle paint.




OHHHH, and one more thing!! I SO want a photobooth for the wedding!!! It's a sure way to *KNOCK* our guests' socks off!! It'll match our save-the-dates! And I want to incorporate my love of photos into our theme, and it's perfect! But expensive! Good thing I worked 16 hours yesterday!!!

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cute! I'm so bummed I lost your Save the Date at Jerico's! I had the perfect idea to scrap it too! *lol*