Sunday, November 4, 2007

Playing Tag.

I've been tagged (thanks to Chenguna!):

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (November 1997):
1. Got into the nursing program at my college.
2. Working as a bank teller at Bank of America.
3. We be clubbin' at over-21 clubs (finally!).
4. Hanging out and getting close to my nursing barkada (means group of friends).
5. Enjoying being able to order drinks.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. See if my car starts, then..
2. Go and get a battery and oil change...
3. Pick up my Love, Elsie order at Picture Me Perfect.
4. Scrap..
5. Some wedding planning.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fresh fruit.
2. Yoplait yogurt.
3. chocolate.
4. ice cream.
5. Skinny Cow fudge bars.

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Little Mermaid's "Part of your World."
2. Little Mermaid's "Kiss the Girl."
3. Cinderella's "Dream" song (ok, ok I'm a pediatric nurse who likes to sing, ok?).
4. Alicia Keys songs.
5. 1980's Madonna.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Pack rat.
3. My place is in a constant organized chaos (some are clean and organized, rest are freakin' disaster).
4. Being lazy.
5. Being an impulsive shopper.

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy homes for us, my family, and my family-in-law to be.
2. Travel around the world.
3. Buy new cars.
4. Invest in real estate.
5. Shop, shop, shop!! (he he!)

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Skinny jeans.
2. Pleated pants.
3. 32-A bras.
4. Tie dye anything.
5. My high school jeans.

5 of my favorite toys:
1. Camera.
2. Computer.
3. Scrapbooking supplies.
4. Stamps.
5. Hello Kitty stuff.

NOW I tag these people to answer the same:
Jo.
Ady.
Kokopuffs.
Anna.
And all of you out there :).

1 comment:

chenguna said...

Awww I am soo happy you did this. Too funny 32-A bra hahahah I remember those days too!!! And I am sooo happy to find another adult person who luvs to sing disney songs. I think I will always sing the Little Mermaid song for my daughter. hehehehe You are gonna have an amazing wedding! Luv all the details that you have been putting together. And luv your makeup (practice)you looked beautiful and you were workin the lashes girly!