Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yay for moi!!

Got on the CatWalk this week at SIS TV! Whoot-whoo for me!! Yay! That totally made my day!

It motivated me to get some projects and scrapping done! And, boy, did I get a lot done today!!




First, here are the (unfinished) favors for one of my bff's, P's bridal shower: Her colors are mostly green with touches of purple. The colors here don't exactly match but I think they still go well together. Her reception will be a Chinese Banquet so I got Chinese take-out containers. These were actually holders for paperclips and erasers!! Each label is a bit different from the one before. In the back is a pic of her and her fiance, A. I hope she (and her guests) like them! Inside will have lipgloss, nail polish, and candy, plus some wedding-themed confetti.

Then, I got a lot of scrapping done! Thanks for looking!! Made out of goodies from
Studio Calico and Cocoa Daisy.



1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I don't know how you balance scrapbooking, work, NSL, and wedding planning - you're doing such a great job!

Love the LOs - especially the "first day" one! Super cute! :)