Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A-Days are awesome!

A-Days are when there are too many staff on and not enough patients. You get called off, have to stay available until a certain time, but you can choose to get paid. Today, I got the whole day off. I couldn't really leave the house and do anything (I had to stay by the phone) except go for a walk. But I did get two things accomplished!



I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--it was sooo good!!


I don't want to give anything away, but in the end, I almost had tears!! I cannot wait to start reading another great book--ordered A Thousand Splendid Suns
from Amazon and I'm freaking wondering what's taking them so long!! It's from the same author as The Kite Runner, and I've heard great reviews about it!

Then, I got to scrap. The theme for today's lay-outs is FUNKY!!!

Used Bam-pop, Love, Elsie, and American Crafts.


Used August Story of my Life Kit with some Versa Ink and Scenic Route.
Used August Cocoa Daisy with Family Heritage, Philippine stationary, Love, Elsie.

No comments: