Wednesday, July 4, 2007

tagged on 4th of July!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Mom said she named me after a Filipina newscaster.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last week at work..I was stressed out!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but then, it gets really messy when work gets busy! And I love changing my handwriting!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? SPAM, of course!! I think I was Hawaiian in a previous life :).

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet! :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would totally be friends with me!! *LOL*

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yess!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, too lazy!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Amen, Jo! Am strong mentally, am a weakling at lifting weights!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry, Cookies and cream! Filipino Ice cream!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile.

15. RED OR PINK? both

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a freakin' pack rat!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? friends and fam all over the world...but most? Alexander, my nephew!

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? umm, right now, I'm in my boy short underwear :), and my feet are naked!

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some mexican pizza from Taco Bell.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? humm of computer, birdies chirping outside.

21. FAVOURITE SMELLS? tuberose. my mom's cooking. the beach.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be one of those play crayons with multi-colors on them!

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jo.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she's an awesome person, and a talented scrapper, one of my bff's :)

25. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Dance.

26. HAIR COLOUR? dark brown. I miss my highlights though.

27. EYE COLOUR? brown.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes, but I want to get lasik!!

29. FAVOURITE FOOD? Japanese, Thai, Filipino..basically anything Asian.

30.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Transformers *shick, chick, shick, shuck, schika, schika (sound effects of transforming)* I am a BIG DORK!!!

32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink and orange.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer.

34. HUGS OR KISSES? both.

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? nobody really responds but Jo! But I know some people visit. Please introduce yourselves..I'd love to meet you!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? dunno!

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? none, but I just finished a good one. Can't remember the title though.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Will and Grace.

40. FAVOURITE SOUND? Music.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ummm, if I had to choose, it would be the Beatles.

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Philippines.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I could bend my thumb pretty well, ha ha!

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Philipppines.

45. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? flying!!

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

You were named after a filipina newscaster? My cousin was named after Emerald Yeh. *lol*