Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Roll...

I was so stressed out this weekend. I was trying out for a design team at A Million Memories, but I procrastinated. After finally finishing my altered project, I realized that I needed to make two lay-outs NOT previously posted!! OH NO!! I wasn't really happy with the l.o.'s I turned in, but was satisfied with my altered project. Even if I don't get the position, it was still fun trying out for my first Design Team. Hmmmm, on to the next one!! :)



So after working two days, I went into scrapping mode and was on a ROLL!! I finally got my kits from Those Were the Days and Scrap In Style TV, and I love them!! I must buy more kits!!! They're totally addicting!! So here's what I finished:





From SIS TV Shabby Rock Star Collection, I came up with these:







From Those Were the Days, I did these:

I even turned this one for the challenge at A Million Memories on not using squares or rectangles.

And for my many and new pp from Scenic Route:


No comments: