Friday, July 6, 2007


okay, i feel better....

i scrapped....

for a dare...

entry to dare # 70

dare: use supplies you wouldn't use for scrapping. i used old jewelry that were mostly gifts. i don't wear them anymore but i can't throw them away. the personalized bracelet was a gift from a bff. the bracelet was a gift from a good friend who traveled to the philippines. the charms were from a bracelet bought from american eagle.

supplies: american crafts, bazzill, junkitz, uniball pen. other: bracelets, charms, fabric from traci bautista's kol laj.

journaling: "I am timid but bold. I have many contradictions. I am a chameleon but I hate change. I am a trendy, big dork. I am organized and chaotic. I have many friends but only trust a handful. I am a leader who follows. I am a kid with an old soul."

No comments: