Friday, July 6, 2007

I AM SO FREAKIN' BUMMED!!! FIRST, I SWITCHED MY SHIFT TO GET TOMORROW OFF AND ENDED UP WORKING 3 SUNDAYS IN A ROW!! THEN, PHOTOWORKS DIDN'T SEND OUT MY PICS IN TIME FOR TOMORROW'S CLASS. SO I END UP DIGGING THROUGH FIVE YEARS' WORTH OF PICS TO FIND THE GOLDEN 12 (I EVEN FOUND ONE FROM HIGH SCHOOL). BUT THE WORST NEWS CAME WHEN I FOUND OUT THE KRISTINA CONTES CLASS WAS CANCELLED!!! SOMETHING ABOUT THE STORE MESSING UP ON HER ITINERARY SO SHE MISSED HER FLIGHT!

OK, NEED TO STOP YELLING! *takes in deep breath*

Really, I thought it was so awesome to finally meet one of my scrapping idols on the luckiest day of the year---7/7/07!! Freakin' A!! WTF?!!! *&$#@%

*takes another deep breath*

Alright....hopefully, I can take the class sometime in September....

At least, her dare #70 is up and I can start playing again!!

No comments: