Monday, July 9, 2007


I'm a little overwhelmed with wanting to try out for design teams and getting published with my scrapbooking...and juggling my other life of wedding planning, nursing shared leadership, getting rid of this cough, and just everyday life.

So for today, I'll just scrap!


"Monterey"


Supplies used: Heidi grace designs, Bazzill, Uniball and Micron Pen


"Seize the Day"

(I say celebrate each birthday!)


Heidi grace designs, American crafts ribbon



"The Beginning"


Love story that bloomed from friendship


Hambly, Bazzill, Micron Pen.




Journaling: "AT first I was disappointed that Mike's schedule changed, and that it would just be Gil and me left to mountain bike. But things happen for a reason and biking through the trails of Coyote Hills together allowed us to become closer. Between nursing each other's 'sports injuries' and enjoying the beauty of the surroundings, fate had to run its course. We were in the beginning of falling in love."


"Best Buds"


Heidi Grace Designs by Fiskars, Maya Road Ribbon, My Mind's Eye, Bazzill, The Paper Studio mini clothes.



" Details "


Me and my Big Ideas, 7 gypsies, SEI, My Mind's Eye, Making Memories, EK Success.


"Faves at 29"

7 gypsies, Micron Pen, Imaginisce, Love, Elsie, My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations, Mustard Moon Rub-ons, Making Memories staples, Reminisce Rub-ons.

"Scrapping BFF's"

Bazzill, Imaginisce, Making Memories Staples, Rhonna Farrer Stamps, Stampin' Up ink, American Crafts Ribbon, Heidi grace designs frame.

No comments: