Monday, June 25, 2007

my style

i believe that my scrapbooking style is a mixture of altered & clean. it reminds me of my yearbook title junior year-- "Organized Chaos." I love the trend of using non-traditional products like paint and fabric, but i also love the look of simple, precised scrapbooking.



so i did four lay-outs today, and if you look closely, you'll see aspects of both styles (although i focus on the more artsy/collage-y part, which i'm trying to improve). and all before 3:00!!! yay!



you can probably tell by all of the lay-outs and pics that i'm closer to my other sister. but i love my other one just the same, and we've come to terms even though we butt heads a lot. this is my fave l.o. out of the four i did today. i love the color combos, and the artsy feel reminds me so much of our trip to new york!! it's so funny because i even used steel wool (like the kind for washing dishes) to alter the cardstock!! LOL!!

Supplies used-- Cardstocks: Bazzill; Title, fabric: kol laj by Traci Bautista; Ink: VersaMagic, Stampin' Up; Stickers: Creative Imaginations, K & Company, Provo Craft; Mini Folder: Jim Holtz from Design Originals; Copper heart: Petals and Possibilities; Staples: Making Memories; Stamp: 7 gypsies; Pens: Micron, Sharpie.


My friend's turquoise-y looking dress is so beautiful! But I wanted to showcase it, so instead of matching the paper to that one, I highlighted it.

Supplies used-- Cardstock: Bazzill; Painted paper towel/ paper: kol laj by Traci Bautista; Strips and Stickers: Love, Elsie from KI Memories; Letters: K & Company, Mrs. Grossman's, Dymo; Pens: Micron; Flower Charms: Imaginisce; Spiral Clip: Creative Impressions.


I can't believe they're all grown up!! Love the moms and babies!!

Supplies used-- Cardstock: Bazzill; Painted paper: kol laj by Traci Bautista; Ribbon: Creative Expressions; Ink: Stampin' Up; Doodle cut-out: Hambly; Stickers: All My Memories, Reminisce.

i think that this is my favorite journaling so far...

Supplies used--Patterned paper: Bo Bunny; Ribbon: Maya Road; Painted paper: kol laj by Traci Bautista; Flowers: Prima; Dots: Love, Elsie from KI Memories; Acrylic Paint: Reeves; Pen: Sharpie; Other: Lace.


1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, love the LOs! :) You did an AWESOME job! :)