Saturday, June 30, 2007

fun

i decided i would scrap more of my everyday routines. this pic, for example, was when i was stuck in traffic driving from the city. what better way to showcase my new stunnas than while driving? LOL!! i was able to afford them because of my friend's gift certificate towards my past birthday. i'm really starting to go for high quality things--i guess this goes with getting older. but i thank God everyday that i have a job that enables me to afford such luxuries!

Supplies used-- Patterned Papers: Love, Elsie from KI memories, K & Company; Ribbon: Maya Road; Copper embellishments: we R Memory keepers; Pen: Micron.





this was such a fun photo and event! i wanted the l.o. to reflect that! the b/w gaffer tape reminds me of a dance floor!!

supplies used-- Patterned paper: Daisy D's, Reminisce; Stickers: Love, Elsie, Reminisce; Gaffer tape: 7 gypsies; Title: Traci Bautista; Brads: Bazzill; Ribbon: KI Memories; Pen: Micron.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great LOs! :) You know... at the rate you're going, you're going to hit 100 LOs really soon!!!