Monday, June 18, 2007

am inspired

Was in Arizona this weekend, and I tried to visit some of Mesa's fine scrapbooking stores as seen in some of the magazines. Maybe it's because I wasn't meant to spend over my already busted June budget. Three of those stores were closed on Sundays!!

So I just checked out the blogs of my two new favorite scrapbookers: Elsie F. and Kristina C. I was so inspired and couldn't wait to scrapbook, and VOILA!! I got four done. Yippee!!!






This has gotta be one of my most fave lay-out. It features the Love, Elsie line and Traci Bautista. Not to mention the tropical colors!! I am so inspired with this for scrapbooking and my wedding!!

Supplies Used-- B&W Grid Paper: Reminisce; Cloud Strip, Rub-ons (Letters and Plane): Love, Elsie from KI Memories; Black/White Paisley strip: doodlebug design inc.; Pen: Micron; Paper Clip: Making Memories; Square cut-outs: Hambly; Painted Paper: kol laj by Traci Bautista.


I was inspired by our outfits here and wanted to do black and white with a hint of orange and gold.

Supplies Used-- B/W paper: Luxe; Strips: heidi grace designs; Rub-ons: Daisy D's; Acrylic paint: Reeves; B/W Strip and Stickers: Reminisce.


I love this swirly black and white paper. I wanted to put an artistic pic to match. Usually, I find the paper to match the pic. This is more of the non-traditional style I love from artists like Elsie, Kristina, and even Traci B. (though she doesn't really scrap).

Supplies used-- B/W paper: Luxe; Acrylic Paint: Reeves; Stickers and strip: Love, Elsie from KI Memories; B/W Stickers and Strip: Reminisce; Pens: Sharpie and Micron.


These two are some of my wonderful friends. I wanted to lay-out to be quirky, just like the pictures! My favorite pic here is the one of the cake. It was fun, colorful, and was missing a piece on one side (it got stuck to the container!)---kinda how I want my scrapbooking to be: fun, full of embellishments, and not too perfect!!

Supplies used-- Brown cardstock: My Mind's Eye; Polka Dot strip: daisy d's; Painted paper and heart: kol laj by Traci Bautista; Ribbon: Michael's; Pens: Micron, Sharpie.

No comments: