Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Some family time

These two lay-outs contain pictures of my family--my cousins and nieces and nephews. It gives me such a wonderful feeling making these because it reminds me of the great times we had together. Most of them live so far away!

Supplies used-- Background paper: Jeneva and Company in Dotted Flowers; Strips of cardstock: Heidi Grace Designs from Fiskars in Glittered Paper, Mini Decor Stripe; Pink strips and tag: Autumn Leaves in Haute Spots; Letters: Lemonade Stand by Heidi Swapp; Tiger Lily flower: Trade Winds Collection from Imaginisce; Photo Corner: Heidi Swapp; Metal flower: Chiquita charms by Imaginisce; Transparency: Fanci-ful Additionz from Junkitz; Stamp: 7 gypsies; Pen: Micron.



Supplies used-- Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper: K & Company Classic K McKenna Floral Paisley Glittered Paper; Flowers: Prima; Letters: KI Memories; Tag and Photo Corners: Daisy Bucket Designs; Flower charm: K & Company; Lined Paper: Scenic Route Paper; Stitches stickers: Cloud 9 Design; Pen: Micron.

For Carl-tot's 30th (shh, Jo!):


For my friend, Tina's recent engagement:



1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

great layouts and cards! Wow, you're really on a ROLL!!! :)

p.s. I love my Mother's Day card. You totally kicked Carl's BUTT! *lol*