Monday, May 7, 2007

Cool feature


My friend, Kristine, has this cool feature in her camera--if you set it to "blue," it's the only color that shows through in an otherwise black and white picture.


I was on cleaning mode before the weekend, and found other Basic Grey papers that I forgot about. I think I have all their lines :). I need to use them up so that I could get new supplies (because God knows I need MORE-ha ha!)!

So I was in Mesa this weekend and really meant to visit some stores. It's funny how this booming small town in AZ is always featured in magazines, so I wanted to see what products they offer. There wasn't enough time in the measly two days I was there though. There were people to see, babies to celebrate, and of course, pictures to take!

Supplies: Background cardstock in Wild Asparagus in "My Husband" Stripe; Blue strip from Wild Asparagus in Dark Blue Paper; Basic Grey Black Tie Targa for the paper with grey circles; Letters and Big Tag in Basic Grey in Skate Shoppe; Rub-on brackets from SassafrasLass; Rub-on Border and flower from Fancy Pants in Floral Chic; Clip-ease from Rob and Bob Studio, Provo Craft; Tag from My Mind's Eye in Signature Life "Cherished"; Bling from Heidi Swapp; Staples from Making Memories; Fibers from Cut it Up; Micron Journaling Pen; Brad from Bazzill.

No comments: