Monday, April 30, 2007

scrapbook challenge


With the amount of money I've spent this month on scrapbooking, I should have at least 50 pages of lay-outs done! But Jo and I are doing pretty good with scrapping...although our shopping habits are the same!


I must say that I love this lay-out! I'm a BIG fan of Traci Bautista, Basic Grey, 7 gypsies, grids, and My Mind's Eye, and this page has it all!! And, of course, I love my fiance and US.


Supplies used: Background paper from Basic Grey Perhaps in Elsa; Grid paper from Scenic Route in Background Blue Grid White; "Love" Tag from Cosmo Cricket in Wanted Journaling cards; Painted tag and tile from kol laj by Traci Bautista; Flowers from Prima (not too sure about the big one); Button and Key Tag from My Mind's Eye; Mini Keys from 7 gypsies; Micron Journaling Pens.

1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cool, Rinne! This LO is so cute! :)