Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm BAAACK!!


After a long, much needed vacation to New York, I'm back for more scrapbooking!! Oh, how I've missed it!


Here's my first layout after two weeks:
Supplies used: (Thanks, Jo, for my bday gifts!) Background paper- Basic Grey Romani in Caravan; colorful strips of paper- Basic Grey Gypsy in Pooro; "wooden-like" strip in Eastern Arts Connection Inc in Woven Gold (isn't it cool? I got it in NY!); Flower cut-out from Basic Grey Romani in Amber; Letters from Basic Grey Gypsy; Tags from Basic Grey Romani; Small letters from Traci Bautista's kol laj; Dream sticker from Making Memories; Brads from Bazzill; Ribbon from Basic Grey Hang 10; Micron journaling pens; Stamps from Stampin' Up.
Hope to do one more before I go to work on Wed!!


1 comment:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

that's the patterned paper by Basic Grey I got for you? I might have to get some for myself! *lol*